Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Grocery Haul

Here is just a little grocery haul for you all. These items are pretty much the usual things I buy, sometimes I buy more fruit but I'm leaving next week so didn't want to go over board.

 Left:
Lemons, Mushrooms, Apples, Cucumber, Carrot, Broccoli Slaw, Salad Mix, Tomatoes, Bananas, Peppers
Right:
Frozen Broccoli, Stir fry mix, Frozen Fruit
Left:
Frozen Cooked Shrimp, Turkey Lunch Meat, Ground Turkey
Middle:
Greek Yougurt, Mozza Cheese (part skim), Eggs, Cottage Cheese 1%, Plain Greek Yoghurt, Egg Whites.
Right:
Greek Dressing, Whole Wheat Flour, Olive Oil Spray, Apple Sauce

I also bought Whole Wheat Tortilla's but forgot to add them in the photo.

I hope this somewhat helps you out, with what to get for groceries. I hardly ever shop in the centre of the grocery store and if I do it just for a few canned goods or oil etc

No comments:

Post a Comment