Friday, November 1, 2013

Dymatize Nutrition ISO 100 Review


I have done a ton of research for the right protein powder, and I can tell you it wasn't easy!
I started my weightloss journey without ever taking one, so in 18 months I'm finally found one!
I used Shakeology but to be honest it tasted horrible! My stomach would turn just from the smell of it!

I order a 280g bag from well.ca in gourmet chocolate. The price was $24.99 a little expensive since you only get 10 servings per bag. But I didn't want to buy a huge tub and not like it.

This protein powder has NO SUGAR! 24 g of Protein, 1 g of Carbs and 106 Calories. If your counting calories or carbs this is a good powder for you. 
I mixed mine with water and it was delicious! Wasn't chalky, didn't have a nasty after taste and what women doesn't like the taste of chocolate???  
This powder also helps with building muscle.

I take my powder after a workout with water. You can add your powder to skim milk, a smoothie, and even some recipes can use protein powder.

I highly recommend this protein powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment