Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Day Shred Workout

If you haven't heard of this workout before, let me give you some info

Her 30 Day Shred DVD includes three 20-minute circuit-training workouts that burn mega calories and build strong, lean muscle. Each level contains a 20-minute workout based on Jillian's exclusive 3-2-1 Strength/Cardio/Ab training circuit: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of ab work. There's also a brief warm-up session and a cool down stretch.

You do each workout level for 10 days, I use 3 lb weights and 5 lb weights depends on the exercise. 
I started on Nov 1, I took my measurements, weight and a Before picture. I'm actually sticking with it this time and will make it the whole 30 days! I also added in some Tae-Bo which I'll be doing 3 times a week.

Weight- 175 lbs
Hips- 39"
Waist- 38" (around the belly button) 31" (natural waist)
Arms- L-11.5" R-11.5 "
Thigh- L-25" R-25"
Before Photo

I will update when I reach day 15.


1 comment: